For over 30 years, Contract has been delivering Italian passion, skills, and handcrafting mastery worldwide. Our interior project solutions are guaranteed to respond to the unique design needs of any space.
We have been managing all phases of a project, from its conceptualization to delivery. Contract connects clients with various artisans, architects, and designers for the production of custom-made furniture.
As our commitment to the environment, we have also adopted the use of recycled and recyclable materials in the creation of our modern interior furnishings. These include retail shops, hotel bars, restaurants, and cafes.
Environmentally Sustainable Solutions
Contract has completed over 11,100 projects all over the world. Aside from providing customized solutions for our clients, we equally aim for a more sustainable supply chain.
Supporting the environment has become one of our essential commitments as a general contractor. We pay close attention to the original design and ensure complete traceability of products without affecting the raw material’s quality.
Contract maintains the requirement of sophistication and high craftsmanship required by our clients, all while coexisting with reusability. This allows us to meet the increasing demand for environmentally friendly products.
At Contract, we pride ourselves on obtaining the FSC® certification. The Forest Stewardship Council is an international non-profit organization that promotes responsible management of forests worldwide.
- Technical and Economic Analysis of Project Concept: Project analysis, consultancy, feasibility study, and budgeting
- Executive Design and Sampling of Materials: Preparation of technical drawings and sampling of materials with your design team
- Mockup: Availability of logistic space for constructing the scale model of your project
- Shipping and Logistics: Administrative management of documentation and organization of worldwide shipping
- Building Works and Furniture Assembly: Highly-qualified staff assists with building works and fitting following local regulations
- After Sales: On-site service and maintenance